Opis oferty pracy
We are HTD – a fast growing IT company on a mission to build healthcare software that will solve meaningful problems for patients, clinics, payers, and the industry as a whole. We help ideate, design, build, grow and scale with digital health startups, clinics large and small, medical device consulting firms and entrepreneurs. We are located in Łódź and New York City.
Essential Skills and Capabilities
- At least 2 years of experience in creating wireframes and visual design for both mobile and desktop applications
- Broad portfolio of outstanding projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of UX and UI trends
- Ability to create user journey maps, sitemaps and wireframes
- Ability to create amazing UI design from scratch
- Ability to explain your decisions to the team and clients
- Experience in direct collaboration with developers
- Proficiency in Sketch
- Confidence in using English both in writing and speaking.
- Experience in using InVision and/or other prototyping tools
- Knowledge of some other design tools
(Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, After Effects etc.)
- Interest in Branding Design and Illustration
What we offer
- Salary PLN 6,000 – 8,500 +VAT (B2B) or PLN 4,800-6800 gross (Umowa o Pracę)
- A friendly and collaborative workplace built by people who share your passion for software development
- Flexible working hours – we embrace both early birds and night owls
- Home office for your convenience
- Participation in innovative and challenging projects for clients around the world
- Work with the best tools available. We provide licences.
- Personal budget for educational purposes: conferences, courses, workshops, and more – 100% cost coverage
- High-end Macbook and goodies
- Multisport or Cinema membership card
- Optional English classes with a native speaker
- Cozy kitchen with snacks, fresh fruit and great coffee
Send us your CV + portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org