Opis oferty pracy
Responsible for the conceptualization, creation and execution of digital creative assets for Orbico eB2B platform and for other digital projects within Orbico Group.
Responsible for overall Orbico UI consistency across markets – ensuring that regional assets are properly localized and that local assets are created in line with Orbico styleguide.
Organizational set up:
International role – Employed in Orbico Group Digital Team and working most of all with all Orbico markets which will receive eB2B platform. Based in Warsaw.
Key job duties:
- Onboard to current key UI concepts, designs and styleguides delivered by external UX/UI experts, plan handover and take full ownership of all visual design stages with supporting role of external partners for scalability
- Conceptualize, create and execute digital creative assets for Orbico eB2B platform and if needed adaptation for market specific needs
- Digital creative assets will include most of all – website components including category, content, SRP (search result pages / product listing pages), product pages, content modules and features, action modules, banners, icons, interactions as well as landing pages and templates for the markets – for all available resolutions and devices
- Online visual identity of Orbico as multinational, omnichannel distributor
- Digital creative assets might also include in the future – email marketing templates, online and social media campaigns – with aim to be consistent along all customer touchpoints
- Closely cooperate with UX designers, front end developers, emerchandiser and product owners on optimization of website from commercial and customer experience perspective
- Works with markets to maintain overall UI consistency across the region – ensuring that regional assets are properly localized and that local assets are created in line with Orbico styleguides. Cooperating with internal and external webdesigners in the local markets, providing guidance where appropriate.
- Responsible for visual impact of assets on online sales performance. Performs A/B testing, ensures constant optimization of assets, contribute to product roadmap with input regarding product design changes
- Present and defend new designs and concepts changes to key stakeholders within group as part of knowledge sharing and competence building process
- Be ambassador of design guidelines, best practices and standardization within all countries and roles of Digital in Orbico Group
- At least 3 years of commercial user interface design and ecommerce experience (preferably within B2B, FMCG, multi-category or marketplace sectors) – portfolio demonstrating skills as one of key deciding factors
- Relevant experience with usability, content creation strategy, information architecture, interaction design
- Experience in designing RWD and mobile applications. Strong knowledge of front-end web development standards and page performance optimization techniques
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Figma, InDesign or other visual design tools
- Experience with and ability to design for multi-variant and multilingual websites connected to content management systems.
- Being up to date with latest design and UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to state reasons behind design proposition and to explain problems, challenges and constraints which the digital creative assets will be answer to
- Ability to work in fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Aplikuj na: https://www.pracuj.pl/praca/ecommerce-ui-designer-warszawa,oferta,1000514769