Senior Visual/UI Designer (Design System Team)
Opis oferty pracy
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Krakow, Poland or fully remotely
SALARY: 12 – 14 000 PLN gross (employment contract)
We’re looking for a passionate, exceptional Senior Visual Designer with a passion for making beautifully crafted interactive experiences to join our Core Design Team. Do you have a strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills, as well as a portfolio that demonstrates a focus on designing visual systems? Great, that role might be a perfect fit for you!
Working as Senior Visual Designer at Brainly, you will be accountable for co-creating our Design System called „Pencil”, setting the visual language, creating design artifacts, and developing concepts that evolve our brand in a unified and engaging way. You will be part of a team of adaptable and curious-minded visual specialists and developers who are deeply committed to create a positive impact for our customers by delivering products and services that people love as well as support design and frontend teams with top notch infrastructure.
THE KEY CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU:
- Facilitating and evolving the look and feel of Brainly visual language, its components, and design patterns, from concepts to implementation
- Supporting our Design System effort by contributing to the Brainly libraries, guidelines and documentation and actively sharing knowledge on how to utilize the design system
- Seeking out for design system best practices, design patterns across multiple industries and products to constantly evolve Brainly products and design language
- Partner with designers within our organization to evolve and apply new design styles and aesthetics aligned with Brainly branding
- Helping shape the design culture at Brainly
- Managing and developing a range of visual design and UI explorations for new projects based on company goals and business objectives
- Working closely with the rest of the design team to streamline the design process
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DESIGN TEAM AT BRAINLY?
- Check out our Dribbble and Medium resources to discover what we are up to recently
- Also feel free to look at our Design System called „Pencil”, that we are especially proud of!
- Watch the below video to discover how our Design System Manager, Patrycja, explains the process of building a Design System at Brainly, you will be using and co-creating: https://tiny.pl/7k2cc
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Visual/UI Designer
- Designing for web, Android, and IOS
- Working with design systems/style-guides and creating responsive components
- Strong in articulating and explaining your ideas to other designers, engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- Team player attitude and the ability to solve problems together with the team, but also the ability to take ownership of developed solutions
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
Skills and systems:
- Being a master of the design process, from research to developing concepts and creating pixel-perfect designs
- Great understanding of visual harmony, information hierarchy, and design patterns as well as great technical understanding of how to build style-guides, UI patterns and work smarter around technical limitations
- Experience in writing simple and clear design documentation for multiple audiences (designers, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders)
- Very strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma / UXPin
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Abstract (considered as a plus)
- Academic degree in the field of design (considered as a plus)
BY JOINING BRAINLY, YOU WILL GET:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world’s largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO – email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].