Senior Product Designer (UX) and Team Lead
Opis oferty pracy
We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 16 years of experience, 6 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 400+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. The Product Design team is expanding and we are looking to cooperate with thoughtful, empathetic, and eager to learn and teach designers to join and support our efforts.
How do we work?
We strongly believe that design is a team sport. The greatest solutions come to life when you take a group of people with different skill sets and backgrounds, and you let their ideas clash. That is why we always approach design challenges as a group. The concept of designers working in silos trying to live up to the standard of UX Unicorn is a thing of the past.
About our values
Come to be a part of a design team striving to create the very best product for our clients and the end-user. Our job is complete only when we solve the problem – both for the business and the end-user. We try to successfully combine those two aspects and create delightful experiences that people love to talk about. 💪
What does it mean to be a part of the Product Design Team?
You’ll be part of a core team who will do all the research, initial design, and production-ready assets. You’ll help decide what the products and services will look and behave like, working alongside many stakeholders. You’ll take part in spreading the excitement of design challenges among coworkers, in addition to being a key point of contact for the client. You’ll learn and build your skillset on the one hand and share and teach others on the other.
Are you the NEXT one?
What will be the main responsibilities?
- Solve our clients’ problems and arouse their appetite for more
- Sketch, draw, and create mockups fast and often (low to high fidelity)
- Overview of the design process from the research to the final designs
- Share product vision across the design team
- Facilitate communication between the client and the design team and maintain the relation
- Support UI designers in active exploration and experimentation
- Control the progress and value creation within leading projects
- Mentor less experienced product designers and maintain smooth processes related to design evangelization and project kickoffs
- Identify team’s and projects’ needs with regards to process and tools. Implement or drive required changes to make sure design team members are working as effectively as possible.
- Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the design teams
- Participate in client workshops
- Assist Product Owners in forging the product roadmap
- Cooperate with Product Owners to plan and conduct project kickoff/discovery workshops
- Take an active role in building and maintaining a thriving, diverse, and inclusive design community and culture
- Help to build the Design Operations aspect of Product Design Team
What are we looking for in you?
- You have min 5 years experience with commercial projects
- You have an understanding of business fundamentals
- You can articulate and recognise “good design”
- You understand the digital product creation process
- You are curious, open-minded and enjoy working with people
- You provide clear deliverables and timelines
- You know how to ask the right kinds of questions to dig deeper into our clients’ pain points
- You are ready to support multiple development teams with your skills and knowledge
- You are a team player – engaging with both managers and developers
- You can draw, design and know-how to sell ideas to client and teams
- You are critical towards your own ideas and ready to adapt your concepts according to any new requirements
- You proactively seek out new knowledge to broaden your design skillset
- You have a strong command of English (min. B2)
The monthly salary is calculated assuming 168 hours worked within a month. The salary may change depending on the number of working days within a given month.
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat
Minimalny staż pracy: 5-10 lat
The STX Next recruitment process consists of three meetings. First will screen for your experience, communication skills, English proficiency, and to get a preliminary idea of whether you would be a good fit for us. The second and third will verify your Product Design and Leadership Skills .
How to apply: Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to https://career.stxnext.com/jobs/poznan-en/senior-product-designer-ux-and-team-lead/.