Opis oferty pracy
At EL Passion, we are a team of experts, passionate about designing and developing exceptional web and mobile apps. We have a long track record of satisfied clients from all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Polaroid Originals, Wirtualna Polska, ZnanyLekarz, Varner, Mednavi and many more. We are powered by a passion for excellence, Lean and Agile approaches and continuous learning. Our ambitions keep transforming us, but our values of transparency, outstanding craftsmanship and team-spirit remain constant.
We believe that flexibility empowers us to achieve the best results. We are able to adjust our daily schedules to our needs and work from home whenever needed.
Join our dedicated team as Product Designer (mid level) and tackle ambitious projects, seeing them through all Design Process stages.
What you’ll be doing?
- Working with an experienced team of highly skilled experts
- Contributing to projects through all Design Process Stages
- Developing your skills rapidly thanks to a dedicated self-growth budget
- Creating UX driven prototypes
- Testing your designs with users and refining them based on the learnings
- Enriching user experiences with stunning visual interface design
- Managing internal and external team design projects as well as participating in internal processes
- Running Design Workshops with clients
- Very good command of English in both speaking and writing (C1 or at least strong B2)
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience for software, web applications or/and mobile devices
- Knowledge of UX & UI principles and patterns
- Ability to create user flows and information architecture as well as prototypes and final UI
- Experience in working with design systems and/or style guides
- Strong portfolio which proves your skills
- High efficiency in using Sketch and/or Figma
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of front-end limitations (HTML, CSS, js, native mobile) as well as Apple HIG and Google Material Design Guidelines
- Experience in other aspects of design such as branding or motion design
- Experience in conducting user research and workshops with clients
- Understanding of common agile management practices.
- Drawing and illustration capabilities
- A clear and challenging career path (you can read all about it here)
- Possibility of choosing different forms of employment – B2B, UoP, UoD
- Salary range for a mid position 7000-11450 PLN net (Net on the invoice or Gross on task-specific contracts)
- Opportunity to take your knowledge of UX and the design process to an even higher level
- Take part in making key project decisions by working directly with the client
- Access to our resources library – books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our „shelf”!
- Participation in internal Hackathons a few times per year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- A continuous learning experience in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- Investment in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Respect for work–life balance and 40-hour working week
- Flexible working hours, possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more
Read more about perks and our cool company culture at www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!