Design Team Lead
Opis oferty pracy
In this exciting role, you’ll have a foot in craft, creating elegant designs and delightful product experiences, and you’ll also lead a high-performing design team.
Design is enormously valued at Atlassian & Spartez. As a leader in design, you will be responsible for working with an international team to ensure that our users have a great end-to-end experience.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and mentor a team of designers, helping them develop their craft in all areas such as research, UX design, and UI design.
- Set up with your team and maintain a high quality bar for shipped design work
- Work closely with product managers, engineering, and other stakeholders to define the our product strategy, and be the champion for the user experience in our products.
- Facilitate workshops with engineers and product managers to establish project scope and potential solutions to solve the identified problems in the most effective way.
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests with your team.
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts and low and high fidelity prototypes to facilitate feedback from our users and your product team.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve workflows and user interfaces for the products you are working on.
- Improve design thinking of the whole product team by including other team members in the various design related activities.
The Team is looking for:
We love designers who are eager to deliver across the entire design process, and not just one aspect such as user research or visual design. You will be a perfect fit if:
- You’re a self-starter with an eye for simple solutions and the ability to step into the customer’s shoes.
- You need to have hands-on professional experience as a UX Designer or Visual Designer, ideally with software or complex web-based applications.
- You’ll also need great facilitation skills and a track record of collaborating with other functions, like engineering and product.
- Previous people management experience is highly valued.
What we can offer you:
- Thousands of interesting customers, including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations.
- The opportunity to travel, meet and work with people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco, Amsterdam and other cities around the globe.
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world.
- Education Bonus: 7500 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on).
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, sweets and fruits at your disposal).
- Private medical healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Multisport card (50% covered by Spartez).
- Relocation package: https://spartez.com/jobs/relocation