User Experience and Design Internship
Opis oferty pracy
ABB provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset intensive indus-tries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At ABB, it’s the people that matter most – to us and our customers. Which is why we’re always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key. Learn all the things UX by working with real cross-functional teams on big projects!
• Learning design & prototyping tools;
• Preparing and executing user research;
• Liasing with stakeholders in order to understand business needs;
• Conducting workshops;
• Prototyping solutions shaping user experience of our products.
• Paid internship;
• Opportunity to gain experience in an international company;
• Possible long-term co-operation;
• Friendly working atmosphere;
• And a lot of fun.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae in English) using the button under the advert.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”